Future Resident Application
Please contact the Leasing Office to confirm availability and approximate waitlist length PRIOR to completing an online application. Completing the online application and payment of the non-refundable Application Fee does not guarantee your desired floor plan within your desired time frame(s).*
- If there is more than one applicant (18 years and older), FIRST applicant must have the full names of all Spouse or Co-applicants and their email addresses.
- Spouse or Co-applicants will receive an email link to complete their applications. This will connect your applications.
- If you are a Spouse or Co-applicant and did not receive an application link, please contact the Leasing office at (813) 686-7607 for assistance. DO NOT start an application via the link below.
- If you are being added to an existing Resident’s application or lease, do not use Online Leasing. Please contact the Leasing Office at (813) 686-7607.
- At the end of the application process, you will be required to pay a $50 nonrefundable Application Fee for each lease applicant. Please have your bank information or credit card available in order to complete the application process.
- After you have submitted an application and have been assigned an apartment, credit and background reviews are conducted by a third party on our behalf, along with employment and residency verifications. We require proof of current income of at least 3x the monthly rent on your selected apartment. Security deposits start at $300 depending on the floor plan, and can range up to one month of rent.
*subject to screening results.